NEW Skye Diffuser
NEW Skye Diffuser
Acting as a mini-humidifier by using tap water with essential oils, the Skye Diffuser produces a fine, aromatherapy infused mist to enhance your every mood. Blending in seamlessly with your home décor, its frosted glass dome and beautiful bamboo base offer a truly luxurious aromatherapy experience. Be mesmerised as the lights gradually change through a soft spectrum of colours - alternatively, simply select your preferred colour. If using in the evening or before bed, the night mode allows the light to be switched off, while the mist continues to work.
- Low energy LED lights with intermittent settings
- Made from low-impact bamboo
- Night mode
- Easy to clean
- No heat, so no essential oil degradation
- No naked flame or smoke
- Auto shut off safety feature
How to use:
Just add water and a few drops of your favourite essential oils and aromatherapy blends.
Measurements: Ø185 x (h)130mm, 100ml capacity
We advise you to empty and rinse the water tank of your diffuser and wipe it dry with a clean cloth every time you use a different type of essential oil. This is because essential oils, especially citrus oils*, may cause damage to the disc if left in the water tank. This type of damage is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
*Essential oils to take care with are: Bergamot, Citronella, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Neroli, Orange, Eucalyptus Lemon, Petitgrain, Lemongrass and Melissa.
*All of our Aromatherapy Blends contain citrus except for De Stress and Vitality.
Absolutely love it. Beautifully made. Looks lovely on top of the sideboard & goes well even when not turned on. Takes 100 mls water with 5 drops of essential oil. The frosted glass dome changes colour (or you can select a colour )as a mist gently escapes from the centre of it. I turn it on every eve, for about 5 hours. The water / oil needs replacing about every 3 days. I like it so much am thinking of asking Santa for one for my bedroom!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery