Tea Tree Organic
- Product Details
- Be the first to review
- Size 10ml
- PLU 2177
- Product Buying Options
One of our top ten bestselling essential oils, this stimulating and invigorating oil is steam distilled from the leaves. Gently astringent and purifying with a medicinal aroma, it’s great for stimulating your skin when massaged in.
- Key benefit: Cleansing
- Latin name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Country of origin: Kenya
- Blends beautifully with: eucalyptus, lavender and lemon
Fair for Life We're proud to be the UK's first health and beauty company to achieve Fair for Life certification. Fair for Life are one of the world's leading independent social and fair trade accreditations. Our fairly traded Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil is certified Fair for Life.
How to use:
Bath & Shower
The essential oil is inhaled through the aromatic steam, as well as being absorbed by the skin. For adults, add up to 5 drops in 2 tbsp bath oil, shower gel, or carrier oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, reduce the amount to up to 2 drops per 2 tbsp. Not suitable for children under two years old.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose. For adults, add 4–6 drops to a bowl of steaming water, pace a towel over your head and breathe. Children over 2 years old, adults with sensitive skin and asthmatics should not inhale directly. Instead, place the bowl of hot water with added oils in the room nearby. Not suitable for children under two years old.
Cleanses your body and mind while helping to soothe aching muscles. For adults, use up to 15 drops in 2 tbsp of base oil. For children over 2 years old or adults with sensitive skin, use up to 6 drops in 2 tbsp of base oil. Not suitable for children under two years old.
Diffusers & Burners
A natural air freshener, this technique creates a cleansing ambiance and mood. For adults, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser or burner. For children over 2 years old, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser. Not suitable for children under two years old.
<elaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) oil*†
*Organic. †Fair for Life fair trade certified by IMO. Made with 100% organically produced ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery