Renowned for its bright flowers that never fade, hence the name Everlasting Flowers, immortelle is a fantastic, naturally regenerative oil that’s also cooling and soothing for the skin.
The heady, honey-like aroma has warm and spicy undertones. Naturally de-stressing and uplifting, it’s perfect to help relieve stress, nervous exhaustion and depression.
For a balancing, warming aroma, try blending with Chamomile Roman, Geranium & Lavender Essential Oil.
How to Use:
To blend with a base oil, lotion, bath oil or shower gel:
Adults with no skin sensitivities (1-2%): blend up to 5 drops in 10ml (2tsp), up to 10 drops in 20ml (4tsp), up to 15 drops in 30ml (2tbsp), up to 30 drops in 60ml (4tbsp)
Children over 2 years, adults with delicate skin, or for applying to face (less than 1%): blend up to 2 drops in 10ml (2tsp), up to 4 drops in 20ml (4tsp), up to 6 drops in 30ml (2tbsp), up to 12 drops in 60ml (4tbsp)
Vaporisation: add 2-4 drops of essential oils to a burner or diffuser
Country of origin: Bosnia Herzegovina.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery