Lumie Bodyclock Iris 500
Lumie Bodyclock Iris 500
Sleep soundly and wake up refreshed
The Lumie Bodyclock Iris 500 is a bedside alarm clock that combines gentle natural light therapy with pure aromatherapy.
Set a gradual sunset to help you naturally drift off to sleep, then a slowly brightening sunrise to gently wake you. Add your favourite pure essential oils to the two chambers to create a calming bedtime and energizing wake-up aroma.
Keeping your natural sleep cycle on track has been shown to improve mood, energy, productivity and quality of sleep all year round and help sufferers of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) cope with dark winter mornings.
British company Lumie design their products based on published research. Their lights are supplied to the NHS and are used to help improve quality of sleep, beat the afternoon slump, conquer jet lag and even benefit the skin.
H 170 x W 230 x D 150mm
- For healthy sleep, sports training and increased energy at work
- 15, 20, 45, 60 or 90 minute sunset to wind down for bed
- 15, 20, 45, 60 or 90 minute sunrise to wake up naturally
- 2 x 60ml removable aromatherapy chambers for water and your pure essential oils
- Ultrasonic technology diffusion with continuous or intermittent 'plume' diffusion
- Automatic shutdown at low water level
- 7 day programming and remote control
- Dimmable bedside light & nightlight options
- Optional alarm beep, snooze feature and power failure back up
- Light therapy has been used to treat SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- Scientifically designed in England - based on published research
- Certified by the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC) and supplied to the NHS.
This clock has simply done wonders for me. I get up for work at 6am, so as the daylight is reduced in winter, waking up is a chore. I also had real problems getting to sleep.rnI was keen to try the Lumie 500 as I have seen the positive effects of aromatherapy in other parts of my life, and I was considering a daylight lamp to help with winter mornings anyway. rnThe first few mornings, I also turned on the alarm tone, but the light works so well I don't use it anymore and the light is enough to gently wake me.rnThe ability to set different alarm times for each day is a real benefit, and the security feature is a bonus.rnI currently use orange for waking up and ylang ylang for sleeping, but am going to try the NYR nighttime blend soon.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery