Organic Defence Aromatherapy Blend
- Product Details
- 2 Reviews
- Size 10ml
- PLU 0114
- Product Buying Options
This cleansing blend of zesty lemongrass, purifying niaouli and naturally protective thyme is a natural alternative to harsh chemical disinfectants and room refreshers. It’s useful during winter, either in a diffuser to purify the air or as a cleanser to sanitise surfaces, both of which help to support your body’s immune system.
- Cleanses and protects
- Helps to support the family's immune system
How to use:
Diffusers & Burners
A natural air freshener, this technique creates a cleansing ambiance and mood. For adults, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser or burner. For children over 2 years old, add 1–3 drops in a diffuser.
This technique helps to clear your head and nose. For adults, add 4–6 drops to a bowl of steaming water, pace a towel over your head and breathe. Children over 2 years old, adults with sensitive skin and asthmatics should not inhale directly. Instead, place the bowl of hot water with added oils in the room nearby.
Apply 2-3 drops to a damp cloth to sanitise surfaces including, your kitchen work surfaces, phones and keyboards. Alternatively, add to laundry liquids and household cleansers.
Warnings: Do not use undiluted on the skin. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Kepp out of reach of children. Flammable.
Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil*, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery