Deeply nourishes and revitalises DRY SKIN
Deeply moisturising, avocado is one of the best oils for soothing dry skin, and can even help to soften rough patches, such as elbows and heels. Naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
The rich, dark green oil is cold-pressed from the fruit, to protect and retain the natural goodness. Avocado oil is traditionally used to beautify the complexion.
Fair for Life
We're proud to be the UK's first health and beauty company to achieve Fair for Life certification. Fair for Life are one of the world's leading independent social and fair trade accreditations.
Our fairly traded Organic Avocado Oil is certified Fair for Life. The fair trade price and added bonus we pay, known as a social premium, make a vital difference to the small-scale farmers in the Thika region of Kenya, boosting their income, and enabling them to invest in welfare-improving projects such as installing water tanks or building stronger homes.
- Deeply nourishes and softens
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Ideal for smoothing dry skin, including elbows and heels
How to use:
To soften dry skin, try rubbing a few drops into elbows, knees or feet for some intensively nourishing TLC. Alternatively, use as an enricher in a massage base oil for a facial or body massage.
Country of Origin: Kenya
Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*†.
*Organict. †Fair for Life fair trade certified by IMO. This is a vegan product. Made with 100% organically produced ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery