Neem has been widely valued for over 4000 years as a medicine in South Asia, used treat infections, skin conditions and reduce swellings.
A traditional ayurvedic remedy. Add to other base products to help dry or scaly skin. It has an extremely strong and pungent aroma, luckily it works well when used in dilution.
How to Use:
Blend with other base oils. When blending neem oil it is recommended to start with just a few drops and increase the amount slowly, to no more than 5% of the total blend. For the hair add to a base oil and leave on the hair for up to 10 minutes, before washing out with shampoo.
Country of Origin: India
Melia azadirachta (Neem) seed oil*.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery