Readily absorbed and with excellent moisturising properties, jojoba wax acts to gently unclog the pores and cleanse the skin during massage.
- Jojoba is a highly penetrative, very protective oil with excellent softening and moisturising properties
- Recommended for all skin types but particularly for the treatment of dry, mature or hardened skin.
- It can also be used as a treatment for dry hair, and helps to condition the scalp.
Country of Origin: South America
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
I bought this from Neal's Yard Remedies in York. I was buying other products and mentioned to the assistant that his skin looked amazing. He told me about Jojoba oil that he uses. So I decided to give it a try. I have been using it instead of my usual moisturiser (day and night) and there is definitely something different about my complexion. Although I'm probably 40 years older than the man who served me, my skin has a 'glow' a bit like his! I also look 'rested'. There is no oiliness and the hydration I was lacking seems to be reversed. I am converted and not least because it cuts down on the amount of products one is lead to believe one needs.
I did some research prior to purchasing this item and found out that jojoba oil is similar to the own oil out face produces and can therefore help with congested pores. Good quality, organic jojoba is best at this so I bought a bottle immediately. When first using this oil some people experience a process where the skin can breakout in spots but this is temporary as its just the impurities and congested pores being cleansed out. I personally didn't experience this but I can see a visible difference in the pores on my nose and chin and the amount of oil my skin produces now. This is because the oil "tricks" the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil, and as I said before it mimics our own oil. This oil helps with acne, scars, and has anti aging properties. £17 per 100ml bottle is actually good value, buying cheaper jojoba means it won't be as effective so Jojoba oil around this price will be good as long as its organic. I am very pleased with this product and my skin looks more radiant, a little goes a long way with this oil so it lasts a long time. For those who may be interested, I've also had no trouble using this oil before applying natural make up. You can also use this for your hair. Overall its a great oil to use on your face, there's plenty of information online so you can find out if its the right oil for you (technically its a liquid wax), I definitely recommend the Neal's Yard brand of Jojoba oil as well.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery