Vitamin C Boost
- Product Details
- Size 60 c
- PLU 5421
- Product Buying Options
- Convenient 1 a day tablet
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Take one to two capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner, preferably with a meal.
Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet. Keep out of reach of children Do not exceed the stated dose. If under medical supervision, consult a doctor before use. Store in a cool dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
|Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)||424mg||530|
|Rose Hip (Rosa canina)||50mg||**|
*Recommended Daily Allowance
**%NRV not established
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery