Little Book of Herbs
- Product Details
- Be the first to review
Free Wild Rose Hand Cream 4g Sample with every order.
- PLU 9349
- Product Buying Options
Harness the power of herbs - nature's toolkit for health and wellbeing.
The Little Book of Herbs explains the safe use of herbs with clear information for treating common ailments, relieving stress and enhancing vitality.
A plant lover, gardener and naturopathic herbalist, author Tipper Lewis has a passion for helping people find greater health through using herbs and natural remedies, alongside diet and lifestyle changes.
"Plants thrive in the right conditions and we, in turn, can use them to balance our internal system for our own wellbing." Author and Naturopathic Herbalist, Tipper Lewis
- Key ways you can easily use herbs at home
- A closer look at which herbs are useful for common ailments
- Concise information on the benefits of our 42 top selling herbs
- Dosages and useful tips for herbal remedies
- A quick reference chart for herbs linked to ailments
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery