- Product Details
- Size 50 g
- PLU 3395
- Product Buying Options
A good source of concentrated nutrients, with high levels of antioxidant beta-carotene, vitamins C, A, B1, B2, B6, B12 and phosphorus. Considered to be low G.I. fruit.
One of the 'lost crops of the Incas', golden berries grew wild around the ancient mountin top city of Machu Picchu, in the mineral-rich soil of the Peruvian andes.
Also known as Peruvian or Cape gooseberry, Physalis or Incan Berry.
Taste: Tangy, tart and sweet, a little like kiwi.
Top Tip: Snack on a handful for a zingy vitamin C burst!
- Nutritive tonic
- Rich in B Vitamins
How to Use:
Up to one handful daily. Add to yoghurt, smoothies, cakes and baking, trail mix, cereals, salads, porridge, chocolate or superfood 'buzz' balls.
Click here for a selection of our Superfood Recipes.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery