- Product Details
- Size 50g
- PLU 3392
- Product Buying Options
*Unfortunately this product is due to be discontinued and will no longer be available.*
A Peruvian superfruit and natural sweetener, this fibre-packed hero helps support a healthy digestion.
A rich source of antioxidants, fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, lucuma also helps support a healthy immune system.
Made from the subtropical fruit of the Pouteria lucuma tree, known as the 'Gold of the Incas' in ancestral times.
Top Tip: Use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite beverage.
- Digestive tonic
- Natural sweetener
- Immune booster
⟩How to use
Take one to five teaspoons daily. Add to yoghurt, smoothies, porridge and cereals, use it in cakes and baking, add to chocolate or hot chocolate or as part of a salad dressing.
Click here for a selection of our Superfood Recipes.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery