- Product Details
- Size 50 g
- PLU 3380
- Product Buying Options
A traditional Chinese herb used to help increase longevity, beauty, strength and vitality.
Known in Tibet as a 'key to eternal youth', Goji Berries are powerhouses of vitamins, minerals and health-giving carbohydrates and protein.
Goji Berries are said to be one of the richest antioxidant fruits in the world.
Caution: Best to avoid if you are prone to diarrhoea.
Taste: Rich, sweet, slightly tangy.
Top Tip: Great in granola.
- Nutritive tonic
How to use:
Up to 30g daily. Add to yoghurt, smoothies, cakes and baking, trail mix, cereals, salads, porridge, chocolate, superfood 'buzz' balls, or simply as a healthy snacking alternative to sweets.
Click here for a selection of our Superfood Recipes.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery