Quercetin B5 Plus
- Product Details
- Be the first to review
Double Loyalty Points
- Size 60 caps
- PLU 359
- Product Buying Options
Quercetin is a much researched and respected flavanoid. Vitamin B (pantothenic acid) helps convert food into energy and is essential for the normal functioning of the adrenal glands. Bromelain is a natural extract from pineapple stem.
New & Improved, this supplement now also includes the accessory elements, nettle, chamomile, pine bark and acerola in addition to the quecertin and vitamin B5. These ingredients combine to create an ideal formula for all seasons, especially the Spring when pollen is most prevalent. Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) supports energy production, reducing tiredness and fatigue, and aids normal mental performance. Quercetin is one of several bioflavonoids (special nutrients found with vitamin C in fruit and vegetables) used in popular food supplements. Quercetin consistently demonstrates the greatest activity among the flavonoids studied, with many plants owing much of their activity to their high quercetin content.
How to Use:
Take two capsules daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Two capsules provide:
Quercetin 300mg, Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate) 150mg, Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica) extract (4:1) 100mg, Pine bark extract (95% OPC) 100mg, Chamomile Flower (Matricaria recutita) 100mg, Vitamin C (Magnesium ascorbate) 50mg, Bromelain (1200gdu/g) 50mg, Acerola Fruit (Malphigia glabra) 25mg, Vegetarian cellulose (HPMC*) capsule 100mg.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery