- Product Details
- Size 30ml
- PLU 7019
- Product Buying Options
Botanical name - Propolis cerarn
Propolis is produced by bees to seal and protect the hive, and has naturally antiseptic properties. Suitable for use in cosmetics and as a mouthwash.
1:10 ratio, 90% alcohol
How to Use
This product can be used topically, as a preservative or as an addition to the Create Your Own range for its antiseptic properties. It may be used as an inhalation and directions for this use are to add 5 - 8 drops of the tincture to a bowl of hot, steaming water. Place a towel over your head which falls down to include the bowl. Inhale the vapours for a number of minutes ensuring that you keep warm after removing the towel. Please seek advice from your healthcare practitioner if you wish to take this product internally.
⟩How to use
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery