Chinese Angelica Herbal Tincture
- Product Details
Spend £40 and get the Beauty Box for £25 (worth £90) T&C apply
- Size 100ml
- PLU 4403
- Product Buying Options
Latin name - Angelica sinensis. Also known as Dang Gui.
Herbal Tinctures are an alcohol and water based preparation that are a traditional and convenient way to take herbal remedies. The herb is steeped in a mixture of alcohol and water for a period of time before pressing. All the benefits of the herb are captured in the tincture.
Dosage is normally between 1ml and 5ml added to a little water up to three times a day.
Cautions: Avoid during pregnancy & breastfeeding, unless prescribed by a qualified medical herbalist. Avoid with acute infections and heavy medication.
Water, Organic Grain Ethanol, Chinese Angelica, Angelica sinensis
Allergen information: May contain: gluten, soya, nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard and celery.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery