Calamus Root Single Herbal Tincture 150ml
- Product Details
- Be the first to review
- Size 150ml
- PLU 4214
- Product Buying Options
Latin name - Acorus calamus.
Herbal Tinctures are an alcohol and water based preparation that are a traditional and convenient way to take herbal remedies. The herb is steeped in a mixture of alcohol and water for a period of time before pressing. All the benefits of the herb are captured in the tincture. Dosage is normally between 1ml and 5ml added to a little water up to three times a day.
Cautions: Avoid during pregnancy & breastfeeding, unless prescribed by a qualified medical herbalist. This product should not be used long term. Do not exceed indicated dose. use only in consultation with a qualified medical herbalist.
Water, Organic Grain (Wheat) Ethanol, Calamus, Acorus calamus
For Allergens see ingredients in Bold.
Gluten free Statement received from supplier. This product was distilled from grains containing gluten. Supplier has confirmed that distillation during the manufacturing process has removed any trace of gluten.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery