Uva Ursi Dried Herb
- Product Details
- Size 50g
- PLU 3337
- Product Buying Options
Arctostaphylos uva ursi
Neal’s Yard Remedies is committed to looking after the environment so we will dispatch your herb order in bulk to reduce the amount of packaging needed.
RENEWABLY SOURCED AND COMPOSTABLE
We’re moving to a new eco-friendly Natureflex™ film for our clear herb bags. This renewable, plant-sourced bag is made from PEFC/FSC® certified wood pulp and meets both industrial and home composting standards.
USE TIME AND TIME AGAIN
Kept cool and dry, your Natureflex bag will last and be useful for general purpose, such as storage of dried goods. You can bring your Natureflex™ bag, or any other clean container of your preference, on your next visit to be re-filled with dried herbs.
TIP Gently wipe the inside clean with a dry cloth to remove any residual herb dust before using again.
As a general guide use one to two teaspoons of dried herb or mixture of herbs to a cupful of water. Place the herb in a cup, pour on boiling water and leave to steep for ten minutes before straining.
For further information and recommended dosage please consult a qualified practitioner.
Cautions: This herb should not be used internally during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a qualified medical herbalist. Do not use for prolonged periods without consultation with a qualified herbalist. Will work best when urine alkaline pH. Due to hight tannin content, may cause cramping, nausia, vomiting, constipation.
Dried Uva Ursi Dried Herb
Allergen information: May contain: Gluten, soya, nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard and celery.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery