Echinacea Purpurea Root
- Product Details
Spend £40 and get the Beauty Box for £25 (worth £90) T&C apply
- Size 50g
- PLU 3214
- Product Buying Options
Neal’s Yard Remedies is committed to looking after the environment so we will dispatch your herb order in bulk to reduce the amount of packaging needed.
RENEWABLY SOURCED AND COMPOSTABLE
We’re moving to a new eco-friendly Natureflex™ film for our clear herb bags. This renewable, plant-sourced bag is made from PEFC/FSC® certified wood pulp and meets both industrial and home composting standards.
USE TIME AND TIME AGAIN
Kept cool and dry, your Natureflex bag will last and be useful for general purpose, such as storage of dried goods. You can bring your Natureflex™ bag, or any other clean container of your preference, on your next visit to be re-filled with dried herbs.
TIP Gently wipe the inside clean with a dry cloth to remove any residual herb dust before using again.
Caution: Contraindicated if taking immunosuppressant medication. Allergic reactions extremely rare but possible. For adults and those over the age of 12 only. If pregnant see your doctor before taking
As a general guide use one to two teaspoonfuls of dried herb or mixture of herbs to a cupful of water. Place the plant material in a saucepan, pour on the water, cover with a lid and simmer for ten to fifteen minutes before straining.
For further information and recommended dosage please consult a qualified practitioner.
100% Echinacea Purpurea Root
Part of plant used: Root.
Allergen information: May contain: Gluten, soya, nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard and celery.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery