Agnus Castus Dried Herb
- Product Details
- Be the first to review
- Size 50g
- PLU 3150
- Product Buying Options
Latin name: Vitex agnus castus
Part used: Berry.
Avoid During Pregnancy
Herbs taken in therapeutic dosages should be checked for safety and use during pregnancy and breast feeding in consultation with a qualified herbal practitioner. This herb should not be used internally during pregnancy unless prescribed by a qualified medical herbalist trained in the appropriate use of these substances.
Best Not Taken in Conjunction With:
Progestogenic drugs, the Contraceptive pill, Hormone replacement therapy.
Neal’s Yard Remedies is committed to looking after the environment so we will dispatch your herb order in bulk to reduce the amount of packaging needed.
How to use:
As a general guide use one to two teaspoonfuls of dried herb or mixture of herbs to a cupful of water. Place the herb in a saucepan, pour on the water, cover with a lid and simmer for ten to fifteen minutes before straining.
For further information and recommended dosage please consult a qualified practitioner.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery