Little Book Of Essential Oils
- Product Details
- PLU 9371
- Product Buying Options
Aromatherapy is one of the most popular forms of natural health care and is an excellent example of an approach to health by treating the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
The Little Book of Essential Oils is a pocket guide to best practice. Author Susan Curtis has been working with natural remedies for over 30 years, a qualified practitioner and director of Neal’s Yard Remedies, she is an expert on the health benefits of essential oils.
- Concise information on how to use essential oils safely
- A closer look at each essential oil and its aromatherapeutic benefit
- Dilutions and useful tips
- Provenance of our best-selling essential oils
- Quick referencing tool for key claims and uses
Contains 64 pages.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery