Witch Hazel Water
- Product Details
Free Bee Lovely Bath & Shower Gel 295ml with £50 spend
- Size 100ml
- PLU 0316
- Product Buying Options
*Unfortunately this product is being discontinued and will no longer be available.*
Since Neal’s Yard Remedies opened in Covent Garden in 1981, our collection of products has grown considerably. Maintaining our current product range, as well as creating innovative new ones is, unfortunately, no longer sustainable.
We’re constantly reviewing our product range and have decided to discontinue a few of our health and beauty products. While this is not a decision we have taken lightly, and we apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you, it does allow us to offer a mix of exciting new products, customer favourites and even some heritage products that have been with us from the beginning.
We’d like to thank you for your valued support and offer you some alternatives to try. To find the most suitable replacement, please contact our Customer Care team on 01747 834 634 or visit us in-store for a complimentary skincare consultation and expert advice.
Alternatively, to browse our current product range, visit nealsyardremedies.com – you might discover a new favourite!
This skincare classic can be used as a twice-weekly treatment for very oily and combination skin types. Made to a traditional natural remedy distilled from fresh leaves and young twigs, it helps refine pores, minimise the appearance of blemishes and balance excess oils.
- For oily, combination, blemish prone and problem skin types
- Soothes and cools
- Refines pores and minimise the appearance of blemishes
How to use:
Use twice a week, applying with cotton wool after cleansing and before moisturising.
Blue bottle - Glass
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract, Alcohol denat.
Made with 100% ingredients from natural origin.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery