Rejuvenating Frankincense Eye & Lip Serum
- Product Details
- 5 Reviews
Free Aromatic Foaming Bath 200ml with £50 spend
- Size 10ml
- PLU 0502
- Product Buying Options
This light and easily absorbed best selling serum helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip and eye areas. An intensive everyday treatment for all skin types, this blend of rejuvenating frankincense, moisturising baobab oil, and nutrient-rich marine algae has a smoothing tripeptide to help firm your skin.
- For all skin types
- Light and easily absorbed
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles*
*From consumer trials
How to use:
Apply daily before moisturising. Smooth one pump between your ring finger tips and then gently tap around the bony socket area of the eye until absorbed. Avoid rubbing or pulling the delicate skin directly around the eye as this may stretch the skin. For best results use with other Rejuvenating Frankincense facial products.
Blue bottle - Glass
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sucrose distearate, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) seed oil*, Sucrose stearate, Cetyl alcohol, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil*, Borago officinalis (Borage) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil expressed*, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil expressed*, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root extract, Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, Alaria esculenta (Algae) extract, Aloe vera barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Sodium dehydroacetate, Xanthan gum, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Levulinic acid, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut/seed-based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 49% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery