Rehydrating Rose Facial Polish
- Product Details
- 11 Reviews
Free Aromatic Foaming Bath 200ml with £50 spend
- Size 100g
- PLU 0048
- Product Buying Options
This facial polish revitalises, gently exfoliates and enriches normal skin types. With antioxidant rich milk thistle, cooling aloe vera and exfoliating wild rose seed powder, this weekly treatment removes everyday impurities and dead skin cells, to leave you with a smoother complexion.
- For normal skin types
- Rehydrating, brightening and refreshing
- Rich in protecting antioxidants
- Microbead free
How to Use:
Use once or twice a week. Apply to damp skin using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, then gently pat dry.
Tipper's Top Tips for Avoiding Plastic
- Pop into one of our stores and we'll refill your water bottle
- Carry a reusable bag in your handbag so you don't have to use carrier bags
- When you're out and about, politely decline a straw for your drink
- Avoid buying single use razors
- If you're a dog owner make sure to buy biodegradeable poo bags
- If you're buying loose herbs, bring a clean container in-store and we'll refill it for you
By Tipper Lewis, Head of Training & Naturopathic Herbalist
Aqua, Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Glycine soja (Soya) oil*, Glycerin*, Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Zinc oxide, Sucrose cocoate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Rosa canina (Wild rose) seed powder*, Cetearyl olivate, Alcohol denat., Sorbitan olivate, Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) seed extract*, Propolis extract*, Cetyl alcohol, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil*, Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Xanthan gum, Dehydroacetic acid, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 84% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery