Rehydrating Rose Facial Polish
- Product Details
FREE Rosemary & Elderflower Shower Gel when you spend £50 T&C apply
- Size 100g
- PLU 0048
- Product Buying Options
This facial polish revitalises, gently exfoliates and enriches normal skin types. With antioxidant rich milk thistle, cooling aloe vera and exfoliating wild rose seed powder, this weekly treatment removes everyday impurities and dead skin cells, to leave you with a smoother complexion.
- For normal skin types
- Rehydrating, brightening and refreshing
- Rich in protecting antioxidants
- Microbead free
Use once or twice a week. Apply to damp skin using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, then gently pat dry.
Aqua, Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Glycine soja (Soya) oil*, Glycerin*, Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Zinc oxide, Sucrose cocoate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Rosa canina (Wild rose) seed powder*, Cetearyl olivate, Alcohol denat., Sorbitan olivate, Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) seed extract*, Propolis extract*, Cetyl alcohol, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil*, Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Xanthan gum, Dehydroacetic acid, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 84% organic ingredients.
Bottle: 100% recycled PE plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery