Organic Facial Wipes
- Product Details
FREE Wild Rose Beauty Balm Mini when you spend £50 or more T&C apply
- Size 25pk
- PLU 1797
- Product Buying Options
Cleansing and moisturising, these organic facial wipes sweep away impurities and make-up. Enriched with soothing aloe vera and lavender, they’re gentle enough to use every day.
- 100% organic cotton which is naturally biodegradable
- Cleansing and moisturising
- With soothing aloe vera and lavender
- Gentle enough to use every day
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
Gently peel back the label (so it can be used to reseal the pack) and remove wipes as needed. Reseal to keep your Organic Facial Wipes moist, soft and ready to use. To keep wipes at their freshest, store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Flushing wet wipes damages the environment, as they don’t disintegrate like toilet paper, but end up blocking sewers and polluting our oceans.
There has been a 400% rise in wipes on beaches in the last decade, which is putting marine life at risk [Marine Conservation Society, 2016].
It also causes three quarters of sewer blockages [Thames Water, 2012], which cost more than £80 million to clear and is passed onto the public in bills.
So, please dispose of your wipes in a bin and help protect this beautiful planet.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
These facial wipes are 96% organic and made with 100% organic cotton.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Sucrose Laurate, Levulinic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coco-Glucoside, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linalool.
Made with 97% organic ingredients.
Outer packaging: PET/PE laminate, not currently commonly accepted in local recycling schemes. Bring your empty packets into participating stores and we will recycle them for you.
Wipes: 100% Cotton
PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery