Rose Formula Hydrating Eye Cream
- Product Details
- Size 10ml
- PLU 0557
- Product Buying Options
Our light and silky eye cream is enriched with soothing wild rose to nourish and protect the delicate skin around the eye area. With a smoothing tripeptide, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eyes.
- For all skin types
- Nourishes and protects
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dermatologically Tested
Blue bottle - Glass
Use daily before applying your moisturiser and after your facial serum. Smooth one pump between your ring fingertips and apply using a gentle tapping motion around the boney socket area of the eye until absorbed. Avoid rubbing or pulling the delicate skin directly around the eye as this may cause the skin to stretch.
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract, Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat., Glycerin, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Calendula officinalis (Marigold)flower extract*, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) seed oil*, Rosa canina (Wild rose) fruit oil*, Borago officinalis (Starflower) seed oil*, Cetearyl olivate, Cetearyl glucoside, Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Propolis extract*, Sorbitan olivate, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) extract, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*, Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, Sodium hyaluronate, Allantoin, Sclerotium gum, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Glyceryl stearate.*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 14% organic ingredients. Made with 100% ingredients from natural origin.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump/atomiser: These are hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps and atomisers in to participating stores and we'll recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery