An update from our family ...
It seems a lifetime ago now that we made the difficult decision to close our stores in the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic. We hope you and your families have been staying well both physically and mentally during the lockdown.
Following the Government announcement about the opening of retail stores on 15th June, we know many of you will be keen to know about your local Neal's Yard Remedies store and wellbeing community.
First and foremost, we continue to put people and their safety first: our retail staff, our support teams, and of course you, our valued customers. We will therefore be re-opening our stores gradually, starting with some on 15th June, to ensure that we can safely welcome you back and offer the levels of support and service that we would like to. You may also notice different opening hours in some stores initially. You can find out the plans for your local store here. We will keep you updated as further stores open in the coming days and weeks.
We also wanted to let you know what to expect when you visit us in-store:
- Face Coverings
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings for your safety and protection, we would encourage you to do the same to help us keep our teams safe
- Safe working
- We will initially be serving you from behind a desk and screen at the door – but rest assured we will still be able to offer you any advice you might need, and help you browse our product range
- Safe shopping
- We will have our Natural Defence Hand Spray available at the door, and would welcome you to spritz a few drops before you shop
- Safely test our products
- You will be able to test our products before you buy – our staff will help you to do this safely and hygienically
- Observe safe distancing
- Whilst you are waiting to be served, we would be very grateful if you would observe 2 metre social distancing
- Pay by card only
- We will not be accepting cash at this time, so we kindly ask you to pay by card
- Refills not currently available
- We won't be offering product, or water bottle refills when we first open, thank you for understanding
- Therapy Rooms still currently closed
- Our Therapy Rooms unfortunately remain closed whilst we await further guidance
Thank you for shopping safely with us.
This has been a strange and testing time for everyone, and we are enormously grateful for all the touching emails and messages of support we have received. We hope to see you in-store soon; we're here to help you live a happy, healthy life, naturally.
With our best wishes,
Anabel and Barnabas Kindersley