Superfoods - Menopause - Thursday 16 April 2020
Superfoods are nutritionally dense foods, rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and amino acids, that offer a powerful way to improve diet and optimise health and vitality. Our Superfoods workshops are specifically designed to give you a great insight into their benefits and how to use them.
The workshops will provide you with a lot of useful information on superfoods and how to easily integrate them into your daily life. You will get a chance to taste a selection of mouth-watering superfood creations and will also take home detailed information packs including ideas for delicious recipes to make at home. There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions throughout the workshop.
The workshops cover:
- Superfoods and their benefits
- How they can boost your diet, health and vitality
- Cooking with superfoods – with tasting and recipes to take away
The Menopause workshop covers:
- How modern living has a negative impact on female hormones during Menopause
- Health concerns linked to hormonal changes
- How to use diet and superfoods to alleviate symptoms of Menopause
- Practical advice on how to incorporate superfoods in to your diet, including some delicious tasters
20% off in store
Make more of your day with 20% discount in our Covent Garden store, the original Neal's Yard Remedies store.*
*20% off applies on day of workshop in Neal's Yard Remedies Covent Garden store only. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.