Recipes for Natural Beauty - Stage 1 - London - Saturday 18 April 2020
“Excellent, enough detail to inform but not too overwhelming, I've had an amazing day that whizzed past. Thanks very much!" Andy
A fun, hands-on day where you can learn how to make your own skincare at home with a real understanding of your skin - making it an ideal day out for one or for groups and makes a highly original gift.
With a global reputation for award-winning, natural and organic skincare, Neal's Yard Remedies is a leading authority on beauty. Delivered by our in-house experts, this incredibly popular experience helps you to understand your skin's requirements, with practical, long-term solutions to make your complexion glow with health. This is a fun, cost effective and creative approach to beauty - and your can see exactly what goes in to your products!
- A general introduction to aromatherapy and the 10 most popular essential oils
- Learn how to blend essential oils in to massage oils, bath oils, balms and lotions
- How to make face, bath and body products to take home, blended especially for your skin
- How to use essential oils safely as well as carrier oils, herbs and other natural ingredients
- Managing different skin types more effectively by creating tailor-made products
You'll make and take home the following:
- Facial oil
- Body balm
- Lip balm
- Bath and shower products (such as bath floats and body scrubs)
Book Stage 1 and Stage 2 together and save £30. Discount will be applied at checkout.
20% off in store
Make more of your day with 20% discount in our Covent Garden store, the original Neal's Yard Remedies store.*
*20% off applies on day of workshop in Neal's Yard Remedies Covent Garden store only. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.