Nutrition for Wellbeing - Dorset - Saturday 16 May 2020
"Amazing food, fantastic course and wonderful facilities. It was like a mini retreat."
This fun and interactive course focuses on the best ways to nourish your body and how to support your own personal eco system. The course will explore the four pillars of health - Nutrition, Sleep, Movement, Environment - and give you plenty of tips on how to support them with superfoods, healthy meals and life style choices. The day will be led by plenty of demonstrations and vegetarian food tastings, including a delicious lunch in our beautiful herb garden.
- Introduction to how our bodies work and how we can support our own healing
- Practical skills for optimising health using superfoods
- A range of great tasting recipes designed to support optimum health and wellbeing
- The information we need to make informed decisions about food, nutritional herbs and supplements
- All food prepared throughout the day will be vegetarian
This course is held at our wonderful eco-headquarters in Dorset, enabling you to enjoy your lunch in our beautiful herb garden (weather permitting!)
20% off in store
Make more of your day in Dorset with 20% discount in our Gillingham store, located at our Eco HQ in Peacemarsh.*
*20% off applies on day of workshop in Neal's Yard Remedies Gillingham store only. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.