Introduction to Herbal Remedies - Stage 2 - London - Sunday 1 March 2020
**Please note: this course is only open to those who have attended Introduction to Herbal Remedies Stage 1**
"The day flew past. Easily accessible, a good combination of presentation and hands-on activities. Inspired me to try recipes at home and learn more." - Roz
Continuing on from the Introduction to Herbal Remedies Stage 1, this enjoyable day develops a deeper understanding of the application of medicinal plants for healing body, mind and spirit. We will study and compare a variety of herbs, their healing actions, and how we use them to treat various conditions including more skills for practical making.
- Characteristics and actions of a variety of medicinal plants with a look at plant families
- A focus on key medicinal plants, comparing herbs and their actions
- An understanding of how herbalists use plants to treat everyday conditions
- Learn how to make, blend and use your own tinctures
- A focus on herbs for the gastrointestinal system
- Learn how to make your own medicinal creams
- An introduction to other remedies such as glycerites, vinegars, aromatic waters, compresses and poultices
- More sensory exploration with herbal tea and tincture tastings
You'll take home a variety of hand-made remedies at the end of the day.
20% off in store
Make more of your day with 20% discount in our Covent Garden store, the original Neal's Yard Remedies store.*
*20% off applies on day of workshop in Neal's Yard Remedies Covent Garden store only. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.