Introduction to Herbal Remedies - Stage 1 - London - Saturday 2 May 2020
"Great introduction to the topic, enough background and lots of inspiration to start exploring and learn more." - Christine
Learning how to use the healing plants all around us is an art and a joy. This introductory experience is a day of exploration, learning about our medicinal plants, their preparation and how to start using them for everyday ailments.
- An introduction to the traditional use of herbal remedies
- Basic plant identification
- How to use herbs: an introduction to wild harvesting, cultivation and the wide variety of herbal preparations
- Roots, leaves, flowers and seeds - a look at some key medicinal plants especially those herbs in season
- Basic tincture making
- How to make and use herbal infusions and decoctions effectively
- Herbal tea tastings and favourite Neal’s Yard Remedies herbal tea recipes
- How to make and use macerated herb oils and use them to make healing salves
You'll take away tips and advice to inspire you to try your own herbal remedies at home as well as a variety of handmade remedies.
Book Stage 1 and Stage 2 together and save £30. Discount will be applied at checkout.
20% off in store
Make more of your day with 20% discount in our Covent Garden store, the original Neal's Yard Remedies store.*
*20% off applies on day of workshop in Neal's Yard Remedies Covent Garden store only. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.