Organic Fibre Blend - Cleanse
This blend provides 2.5g of fibre per serving. Cleanse consists of apple, flax seed, chia seed and psyllium husk. Also with Bacillus coagulans a ‘beneficial bacteria’ to help promote the natural health of your gut. Along with these ingredients Cleanse contains inulin an insoluble fibre called an oligosaccharide. Inulin is not digested or absorbed in the stomach. It goes to the bowels where bacteria are able to use it to grow. It supports the growth of a special kind of bacteria that are associated with improving bowel function and general health.
This fibre blend can help in contributing to public health recommendation of 30g fibre daily. Intakes of 30g/day and above are associated with the greatest health benefits in reducing the incidence of cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes mellitus and colo-rectal cancer (SACN Carbohydrates and Health Report).
- Food supplement powder
- High in fibre
- Flaxseeds and psyllium contain soluble and insoluble fibre
- Chai Seeds contain protein and soluble fibre
- Contains naturally occurring sugars
- No preservatives
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
Use 1 scoop (5g) mix with Mix with 250 ml water or add to smoothies or sprinkle over foods such as muesli or yoghurt. With every 5 g serving drink at least one glass of water and drink another glass of water after.
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If under medical supervision, consult a doctor before use.
- Store in a cool dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescribed medications. Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Drink lots of water when taking this food supplement.
Keep tightly closed in a cool dark place. Do not use if seal is broken. For best before end see pack.