- Product Details
- Size 120g
- PLU 1663
- Product Buying Options
Certified organic and fragrance-free, this intensely nourishing balm helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks making it the ideal gift for new mums and mums-to-be. With a blend of skin-nourishing oils and beeswax to replenish, soothe and boost skin’s elasticity.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks*
- Clinically proven to increase skin’s elasticity**
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Certified organic, AllergyCertified and fragrance-free
*From a combined consumer and clinical evaluation
**After 30 days use when applied twice a day
Good to know
As an AllergyCertified product, Mother’s Balm is a perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and skin allergies.
Warm a small amount of balm in your hands and gently massage into skin, avoiding the nipple area.
Apply morning and evening during and after pregnancy. For best results apply twice daily.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*.
*Organic ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
Recycle in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately. Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery