Aromatherapy for Beginners Online - Kit Excluded
- Product Details
- PLU E0002
- Product Buying Options
**Kit not included**
Neal's Yard Remedies are pleased to present their first online course enabling you to learn about the wonderful benefits of Aromatherapy from the comfort of your own home. This is an interactive course using quizzes and videos to make your learning experience fun. Find out what aromatherapy is, its uses and benefits.
This detailed online course will give you an insight into methods of extraction, how to create a therapeutic blend as well as how to blend aromatically. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate. Please note that this course comes without the starter kit and is ideal for those that already have some carrier oils and essential oils at home and want to learn more about how to use them.
- The history of aromatherapy
- An understanding of aromatherapy and essential oils
- Different application methods
- Safe blending
- Different base/carrier oils
- Introduction to 12 popular essential oils and their properties
- Create therapeutic and aromatic blends
- Different methods of using essential oils
- How to give a lovely relaxing hand and arm massage
Before starting this course we recommend you have the following:
- Little Book of Essential Oils
- Organic Almond Oil (or preferred carrier oil)
- A selection of essential oils (we suggest Organic English Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Geranium Essential Oil and Organic Bergamot Essential Oil)
Please note: this course can also be purchased including a starter kit containing the above products. Click here for further details.
Why not try our Free online taster course before signing up to our Online Aromatherapy Beginners Course.
Visit nealsyardremedies.education for more details
Open to: All – no prior experience necessary
Completion time: This interactive course takes approximately 8 hours to complete. Please note you will have access to this course for 3 months and the course must be completed in this time
Upon completion of the course, students will receive a certificate. Please note, this certificate is NOT a professional qualification and does not entitle you to practice aromatherapy.
Further information: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org