Aromatherapy for Beginners Online - Kit Included
- Product Details
- PLU E0001
- Product Buying Options
Neal's Yard Remedies are pleased to present their first online course enabling you to learn about the wonderful benefits of Aromatherapy from the comfort of your own home. This is an interactive course using quizzes and videos to make your learning experience fun.
This course includes a starter kit that will be posted to you upon purchase of the course. Once the kit arrives you are ready to start your training and find out what aromatherapy is, its uses and benefits.
This detailed online course will give you an insight into methods of extraction, how to create a therapeutic blend as well as how to blend aromatically. Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- The history of aromatherapy
- An understanding of aromatherapy and essential oils
- Different application methods
- Safe blending
- Different base/carrier oils
- Introduction to 12 popular essential oils and their properties
- Create therapeutic and aromatic blends
- Different methods of using essential oils
- How to give a lovely relaxing hand and arm massage
- Little Book of Essential Oils
- Organic Almond Oil
- Organic English Lavender Essential Oil
- Organic Geranium Essential Oil
- Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
(Kit is worth RRP £51.00)
Please note: this course can also be purchased excluding the starter kit. Click here for further details.
Why not try our Free online taster course before signing up to our Online Aromatherapy Beginners Course.
Visit nealsyardremedies.education for more details
Open to: All – no prior experience necessary
Completion time: This interactive course takes approximately 8 hours to complete. Please note you will have access to this course for 3 months and the course must be completed in this time
Benefits: Course includes an Organic Aromatherapy Introductory Kit worth £51
Upon completion of the course, students will receive a certificate. Please note, this certificate is NOT a professional qualification and does not entitle you to practice aromatherapy.
Further information: Please email email@example.com