Online Superfoods - Gut Health Workshop - Tuesday 24 November
- Product Details
- PLU 090ZW
- Product Buying Options
Receive 20% discount on Neal's Yard Remedies products when you book this workshop
Come and join us in our Zoom virtual classroom and explore with us the benefits of superfoods and how to easily integrate them into your daily life. Superfoods are nutritionally dense foods, rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and amino acids, that offer a powerful way to improve diet and optimise health and vitality.
The workshops cover:
• superfoods and their benefits
• how they can boost your diet, health and vitality
• how to prepare dishes with superfoods - with tasty recipes to try at home
The Gut Health workshop will explore:
• the journey of digestion
• signs/symptoms that indicate your gut flora may be out of balance
• how to use diet and superfoods to support a healthy gut
• practical advice on how to incorporate superfoods into your daily diet
20% off Neal's Yard Remedies products online*
Following the workshop you will receive the discount code by email. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view.
Length: 1.5 hours
Date: Tuesday 24 November 2020
Time: 5.00 - 6.30pm
Tutors: Christine Johnston
Entry requirements: Open to all - no prior experience necessary – please note this course is not a CPD course and does not give you a professional qualification
Further Information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate in our online workshop you will need to have the following:
- a computer/laptop/tablet with a fully updated browser (preferably Google Chrome)
- an email address
- a reliable internet connection
- a microphone and preferably a camera
No tickets or other items will be sent in the post. Once you are enrolled on the workshop you will receive a welcome email containing detailed joining instructions for taking part in the class.
Online course terms and conditions apply. Click here to view.