Online Flower Essences Workshop - Wednesday 25 November
- Product Details
- PLU 078ZW
- Product Buying Options
Receive 20% discount on Neal's Yard Remedies products when you book this workshop
Come and join us in our Zoom virtual classroom and learn how you can integrate flower essences into your everyday life. We will look at the use of Bach and Australian Bush Flower Essences and how you can use them to help deal with life's emotional ups and downs.
The workshop will explore:
• looking at the principles underlying flower essences and their approach to support our wellbeing
• how to use flower essences and how they might support you and your family through times of stress, anxiety, change etc
• how to identify which flower essence or combination best supports your needs
20% off Neal's Yard Remedies products online*
Following the workshop you will receive the discount code by email. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third-party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view.
Length: 1.5 hours
Date: Wednesday 25 November 2020
Time: 11.00am - 12.30pm
Tutors: Susan Curtis
Benefits: Each student will be entitled to a 20% discount on Neal's Yard Remedies products
Entry requirements: Open to all - no prior experience necessary – please note this course is not a CPD course and does not give you a professional qualification
Further Information: email email@example.com
To participate in our online workshop you will need to have the following:
- a computer/laptop/tablet with a fully updated browser (preferably Google Chrome)
- an email address
- a reliable internet connection
- a microphone and preferably a camera
No tickets or other items will be sent in the post. Once you are enrolled on the workshop you will receive a welcome email containing detailed joining instructions for taking part in the class.
Online course terms and conditions apply. Click here to view.