Online Homoeopathy Workshop - Wednesday 26 August
- Product Details
- PLU 046ZW
- Product Buying Options
Receive 20% discount on Neal's Yard Remedies products when you book this workshop
Come and join us in our Zoom virtual classroom and explore with us the benefits of homoeopathy. Used regularly by millions of people around the world, especially in India and France, homoeopathy is an effective and safe form of medicine that can be used to treat all the family.
The workshop will explore:
• how to choose the right remedy
• how to get the best from your kit of 18 remedies
• how to treat your family and friends for a wide range of common ailments
• how homoeopathy stimulates the vital force to bring about a healing response
• when to see a practitioner and what to expect
20% off Neal's Yard Remedies products online*
Following the workshop you will receive the discount code by email. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here to view.
Length: 1.5 hours
Date: Wednesday 26 August 2020
Time: 11.00am - 12.30pm
Tutors: Susan Curtis
Benefits: Each student will be entitled to a 20% discount on Neal's Yard Remedies products
Entry requirements: Open to all - no prior experience necessary – please note this course is not a CPD course and does not give you a professional qualification
Further Information: email firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate in our online workshop you will need to have the following:
- a computer/laptop/tablet with a fully updated browser (preferably Google Chrome)
- an email address
- a reliable internet connection
- a microphone and preferably a camera
No tickets or other items will be sent in the post. Once you are enrolled on the workshop you will receive a welcome email containing detailed joining instructions for taking part in the class.
Online course terms and conditions apply. Click here to view.