Introduction to Herbal Remedies - Stage 2 - London - Sun 2 September 2018
- Product Details
- Be the first to review
Book 2 places for £240, saving £40
- PLU HER2LSEP18
- Product Buying Options
**Please note: this course is only open to those who have attended Introduction to Herbal Remedies Stage 1**
"The day flew past. Easily accessible, a good combination of presentation and hands-on activities. Inspired me to try recipes at home and learn more." - Roz
Continuing on from the Introduction to Herbal Remedies Stage 1, this enjoyable day develops a deeper understanding of the application of medicinal plants for healing body, mind and spirit. We will study and compare a variety of herbs, their healing actions, and how we use them to treat various conditions including more skills for practical making.
- Characteristics and actions of a variety of medicinal plants with a look at plant families
- A focus on key medicinal plants, comparing herbs and their actions
- An understanding of how herbalists use plants to treat everyday conditions
- Learn how to make, blend and use your own tinctures
- A focus on herbs for the gastrointestinal system
- Learn how to make your own medicinal creams
- An introduction to other remedies such as glycerites, vinegars, aromatic waters, compresses and poultices
- More sensory exploration with herbal tea and tincture tastings
You'll take home a variety of hand-made remedies at the end of the day.
20% off in store
Make more of your day with 20% off in our flagship Covent Garden store.*
*20% off applies on day of workshop in Neal's Yard Remedies Covent Garden store only. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Length: 1 day
Date: Sunday 2 September 2018
Time: 10.00am - 5.30pm
Location: Neal's Yard Remedies School of Natural Health in Covent Garden, London
Tutors: Julie Wood/Carol Hobday
Entry requirements: Prior completion of Stage 1 Introduction to Herbal Remedies
Benefits: Each student will be entitled to 20% discount in our Covent Garden shop for the duration of the course.
Discounts: Book 2 places for £240 (saving £40)
Further Information: Please call 020 3119 5904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No tickets or other items will be sent in the post. You will receive a welcome email prior to the course. If you are purchasing the course as a gift please contact us should you wish to receive a printable gift certificate.
Promotional offers exclude purchases and sales of Courses.
Please note a transfer fee of £25 applies for rescheduling courses. Please see our Terms and Conditions.