Introduction to Herbal Remedies - Stage 1 - Bristol - Sun 23 June 2019
- Product Details
- PLU HER1BJUN19
- Product Buying Options
"Great introduction to the topic, enough background and lots of inspiration to start exploring and learn more." - Christine
Learning how to use the healing plants all around us is an art and a joy. This introductory experience is a day of exploration, learning about our medicinal plants, their preparation and how to start using them for everyday ailments.
- An introduction to the traditional use of herbal remedies
- Basic plant identification
- How to use herbs: an introduction to wild harvesting, cultivation and the wide variety of herbal preparations
- Roots, leaves, flowers and seeds - a look at some key medicinal plants especially those herbs in season
- Basic tincture making
- How to make and use herbal infusions and decoctions effectively
- Herbal tea tastings and favourite Neal’s Yard Remedies herbal tea recipes
- How to make and use macerated herb oils and use them to make healing salves
You'll take away tips and advice to inspire you to try your own herbal remedies at home as well as a variety of handmade remedies.
Book Stage 1 and Stage 2 together and save £30. Discount will be applied at checkout.
20% off in store
Make more of your day with 20% discount in our Bristol store*
*20% off applies on day of workshop in Neal's Yard Remedies Bristol store only. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Length: 1 day
Date: Sunday 23 June 2019
Time: 10.00am - 5.30pm - with an hour for lunch (not provided - teas and coffee will be provided)
Location: Neal's Yard Remedies Bristol store
Tutors: Julie Wood
Entry requirements: Open to all - no prior experience necessary
Benefits: Each student will be entitled to 20% discount in our Bristol shop for the duration of the course.
Discounts: Book 2 places for £270 (saving £30)
Further Information: Please call 020 3119 5904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No tickets or other items will be sent in the post. You will receive a welcome email prior to the course. If you are purchasing the course as a gift please contact us should you wish to receive a printable gift certificate.
Promotional offers exclude purchases and sales of Courses.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for rescheduling and cancelling a course.