- A combination of nutrients balanced to support the physiological requirements of pregnancy
- Can be used prior to, during and after pregnancy
- The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily at 400 micrograms before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 B12, C, Iron, Magnesium and Folate, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- B Vitamins have many uses including contributing to the release of energy from foods, supporting the healthy function of the nervous system, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal psychological function
- Vitamins B6, B2, B12, C and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
Very happy with these.
My son’s wife feels confident that Neal’s Yard products are safe for her to take during pregnancy. As they live in the US, I’m posting them off, along with a pot of Mother’s Balm.
Contains everything I need and easy to swallow. Ideal!
35 weeks pregnant and baby seems to be nice and healthy and growing well.
Were hard to stomach in the first trimester but found eating straight after helped with the after taste. No complaints.
A well balanced supplement that kept me feeling strong. Added bonus not as smelly as other supplements out there.