Revitalising Orange Flower Shampoo 1 Litre
- Product Details
- Be the first to review
Free Seaweed & Arnica Foaming Bath 200ml with £50 spend
- Size 1 litre
- PLU 0827
- Product Buying Options
Our revitalising shampoo restores a natural shine to normal hair. The nutrient-rich blend of moringa, camellia, passion flower and neroli nourishes and cleanses your hair and scalp.
All our shampoos have a natural low lathering foam to avoid stripping away the hair’s natural oils, which can leave it feeling brittle and dry as well as irritating the scalp.
- For normal hair
- Floral blend of essential oils
- Restores natural shine
- Low lathering foam
How to use:
Wet hair with warm water, apply shampoo sparingly and work into a low lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary. For best results, follow with Revitalising Orange Flower Conditioner.
Blue bottle: plastic
Aqua, Ammonium lauryl sulfate, Disodium coco-glucoside citrate, Alcohol denat.*, Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) leaf extract*, Arctium lappa (Burdock) extract*, Citrus aurantium amara (Orange flower / Neroli) flower extract*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Camellia kissi (Camelia) seed oil, Citrus aurantium amara (Orange flower / Neroli) flower oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil*, Sapin grandis (Grand fir) oil*, Passiflora edulis (Passion flower) seed oil, Oryza sativa (Rice) bran oil, Euterpe oleracea (Acai palm) fruit oil, Moringa pterygosperma (Moringa) extract, Cyclodextrin, Dextrin, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Sodium sunflower amphoacetate, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 76% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery