Seaweed Salt Scrub
- Product Details
- 18 Reviews
- Size 200g
- PLU 0952
- Product Buying Options
Due to a high customer demand and limited stock availability, this product has recently sold out and is temporarily out of stock. We apologise for this and the inconvenience it may have caused you. We're doing everything we can to get it back in stock as soon as possible - please check nealsyardremedies.com regularly.
A detoxifying and exfoliating body scrub to smooth and tone your skin. This invigorating blend of black pepper, grapefruit, and ginger essential oils stimulates the senses, while a natural, biodegradable blend of kaolin, sea salt, bentonite, and pumice exfoliate skin.
All our scrubs and polishes are made using all-natural, biodegradable exfoliating particles, making them safe for both you and our oceans.
- For all skin types
- Exfoliating, cleansing, and toning
- Detoxifying and invigorating
- Mineral-rich seaweed infusion
- Massage gently to help boost circulation
- Microbead free
How to use:
Use once a week to exfoliate, or even more often and as necessary on areas such as elbows and feet to smooth and polish rough skin. Rub tube between hands and shake well before use. Gently massage into damp skin, concentrating on areas of sluggish circulation, but avoiding delicate areas. If you have particularly sensitive skin why not try one of our gentle body polishes – Rose & Geranium Body Polish or Frankincense & Mandarin Body Polish.
"Avid supporters of saving our oceans, this is one of many all-natural formulas from Neal's Yard. Their mineral-rich salts are second to none and I'm obsessed with this beauty's combination of grapefruit and pepper for an invigorating finish." OK! Magazine
Tipper's Top Tips for Avoiding Plastic
- Pop into one of our stores and we'll refill your water bottle
- Carry a reusable bag in your handbag so you don't have to use carrier bags
- When you're out and about, politely decline a straw for your drink
- Avoid buying single use razors
- If you're a dog owner make sure to buy biodegradeable poo bags
- If you're buying loose herbs, bring a clean container in-store and we'll refill it for you
By Tipper Lewis, Head of Training & Naturopathic Herbalist
Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Maris sal (Sea Salt), Bentonite, Pumice, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*, Alcohol denat.*, Propolis extract*, Fucus vesiculosus (Seaweed) extract*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Piper nigrum (Black pepper) fruit oil*, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root oil*, Citrus paradisi M. (Grapefruit) peel oil expressed*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Levulinic acid, Sclerotium gum, Hectorite, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 100% ingredients from natural origin: 62% natural minerals & salts, and 6% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery