Create Your Own Hair & Body Wash
- Product Details
Free Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g when you spend over £40 T&C apply
- Size 250ml
- PLU 7097
- Product Buying Options
This fragrance-free natural body wash is AllergyCertified when used on its own, is gentle enough for sensitive skin and can be used as a shampoo, organic body wash or foaming bath. Either use as it is, or create your own unique blend using our wide range of essential oils.
Whether it’s a little treat for you or an unexpected surprise for a loved one, this wash makes a brilliant personalised gift.
- AllergyCertified when used on its own
- For all skin types, including children and sensitive skin
- Customise with essential oils, flower remedies or herbal tinctures – find recipes here
- Gentle, non-drying formula
This product is classed as AllergyCertified, making it a great choice for sensitive skin or for those with skin allergies. It may be used as it is, alternatively you can add your choice of essential oils, tinctures or pure plant oils (that you’re confident you’re not allergic to), making it the perfect base to create your own, bespoke product.
As a shampoo
Wet hair with warm water, apply shampoo sparingly and work into a gentle lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary.
As a body wash
Apply sparingly to damp skin and gently massage in, then rinse.
As a foaming bath
Pour liberally under warm running taps and swirl to disperse.
You can add the following to your body wash:
Essential oils – up to 1% for face and sensitive skin, up to 2% for body
Flower remedies – a few drops
Tinctures – up to 5%
Infusions – up to 25%. To make an infusion, steep the herb(s) of your choice in hot water, then cool. The more you add, the thinner your product will be. Once an infusion has been added, use within a week or keep refrigerated.
These are general guidelines. For more information please refer to the Safety Information in the Essential Oils leaflet and in-store.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use with essential oils during pregnancy.
Aqua/Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate.
Bottle: PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery