Professional Range Geranium & Orange Massage Oil 500ml
- Product Details
FREE Rosemary & Elderflower Shower Gel when you spend £50 T&C apply
- Size 500ml
- PLU 1317
- Product Buying Options
This calming massage oil is a blend of uplifting essential oils in a nourishing base to restore your skin’s natural vibrancy. The soothing blend of almond, wheatgerm and organic olive and sunflower oils is fragranced with uplifting geranium and energising sweet orange to replenish, smooth and help tone your skin from top to toe.
- Ideal for professional therapists
- For all skin types
- Replenishes, smooths and tones
- Uplifting sense of wellbeing
- Soothing and calming
Ideal for a skin conditioning massage. Shake well before use and apply a small amount of oil to one palm. Rub your hands together to warm the oil then massage into your skin.
For external use only.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil*, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Bottle: PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery