Professional Range Ginger & Juniper Warming Oil 500ml
- Product Details
- Size 500ml
- PLU 1311
- Product Buying Options
This warming massage oil is a blend of stimulating essential oils in a skin-softening base of vegetable oils to help relax tired muscles while helping to boost your circulation. The conditioning base of sunflower, almond and wheatgerm oils is fragranced with stimulating ginger and rosemary, and cleansing juniper and sage to bring comfort when you’re over tired or over exerted.
- Ideal for professional therapists
- For all skin types
- Perfect after sports or gardening
- With muscle relaxing lavender
- Helps to boost your circulation
Shake well before use and apply a small amount of oil to one palm. Rub your hands together to warm the oil then massage well into stiff or aching joints and tired muscles.
For external use only.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil*, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root oil*, Juniperus communis (Juniper) fruit oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Salvia lavandulaefolia (Sage) herb oil*, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 100% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
Bottle: PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery