- Product Details
- 4 Reviews
- Size 30ml
- PLU 7019
- Product Buying Options
Botanical name - Propolis cerarn
Propolis is produced by bees to seal and protect the hive, and has naturally antiseptic properties. Suitable for use in cosmetics and as a mouthwash.
1:10 ratio, 90% alcohol
How to Use
This product can be used topically, as a preservative or as an addition to the Create Your Own range for its antiseptic properties. It may be used as an inhalation and directions for this use are to add 5 - 8 drops of the tincture to a bowl of hot, steaming water. Place a towel over your head which falls down to include the bowl. Inhale the vapours for a number of minutes ensuring that you keep warm after removing the towel. Please seek advice from your healthcare practitioner if you wish to take this product internally.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery