- Product Details
Free Bee Lovely Bath & Shower Gel 295ml with £50 spend
- Size 10ml
- PLU 7008
- Product Buying Options
*Unfortunately this product is being discontinued and will no longer be available.*
Since Neal’s Yard Remedies opened in Covent Garden in 1981, our collection of products has grown considerably. Maintaining our current product range, as well as creating innovative new ones is, unfortunately, no longer sustainable.
We’re constantly reviewing our product range and have decided to discontinue a few of our health and beauty products. While this is not a decision we have taken lightly, and we apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you, it does allow us to offer a mix of exciting new products, customer favourites and even some heritage products that have been with us from the beginning.
We’d like to thank you for your valued support and offer you some alternatives to try. To find the most suitable replacement, please contact our Customer Care team on 01747 834 634 or visit us in-store for a complimentary skincare consultation and expert advice.
Alternatively, to browse our current product range, visit nealsyardremedies.com – you might discover a new favourite!
Latin name - Styrax benzoin
Benzoin tincture is made from a resin obtained from the styrax benzoin tree. Add it to your own cosmetics to moisturise dry skin and to help preserve the product.
Good for dry, cracked or chapped skin. It is also antiseptic and can be used in the treatment of fungus irritations of the skin. Benzoin tincture has a vanilla like odour and may be used in a similar way to an essential oil. It may be combined with other essential oils and used in a massage base oil, although it may tend to make the base oil slightly cloudy. May be used as an inhalation but may not be taken internally.
As a listed ingredient in James Wong's 'HERB ROBERT CREAM' recipe from his new book 'Grow Your Own Drugs - a year with James Wong'.
- Good for dry, cracked or chapped skin.
- It is also antiseptic and can be used in the treatment of fungus irritations of the skin.
- Benzoin tincture has a vanilla like odour and may be used in a similar way to an essential oil. It may be combined with other essential oils and used in a massage base oil, although it may tend to make the base oil slightly cloudy.
- May be used as an inhalation but may not be taken internally.
How to Use:
Add 5-9 drops of the tincture to a bowl of hot, steaming water. Place a towel over your head and bowl. Inhale the vapours for a number of minutes. Ensure that you keep warm after removing the towel.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery