Amber Glass Jar 30g
- Product Details
- Size 30 g
- PLU 7002
- Product Buying Options
Amber glass filters out a broad spectrum of natural light - in particular nearly all of the ultra violet rays - and has traditionally been used by pharmacists to protect light-sensitive medicines. Nevertheless it is still important not to store any product in direct sunlight. Amber glass is fully recyclable.
- Protects contents from UV damage.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery